Sunday 20 December 2015

2000 IG followers - WIN, WIN, WIN!

Erasmus said the supreme reward for mankind is nothing but a kind of madness; well clearly this applies to at least 2000+ of you Quillophyles now following my Instagram account. Why on earth would you do it?

Well, whatever your reason I want to thank you; and what is the best way for Quillophyles to reward each other? Yes, I'm giving away a fountain pen.

This is a significant mile-stone, so the prize needs to be significant too. I thought about sharing one of my beloved OMAS fountainpens - but I just can't forgo any of them. So I've decided to stick with Italy but move to Florence.

Here it is:



A Visconti Moonlight Voyager in Rose gold Vermeil, with a 14k Medium nib AND complete with a matching Travelling Ink Pot.

I hope you'll agree, this is a great prize.

To enter is easy. Just repost my Instagram Competition IG post (I'll do a few) with the tag #Quillidyllic and tag one friend. The winner will be chosen at random.

Thankyou Quillophyles for following; and don't stop posting!


2 comments: