Monday 26 January 2015

I need a Logo - you get a prize!

I need a logo for this blog. Here is one I've tried myself:

but I would love to see what other people can come up with!

To make it interesting, I'm even offering a prize: a black Stipula passporto !

They are tiny capped; and the cap screws onto the base to make it a reasonable size pen (a la Kaweco).
Here is a comparison for size with a Montblanc Heritage 1912:
This one has a stainless steel nib with what looks like a bold or stub nib (see photo) (it's marked on back as "6").


 These cute little pens can be either cartridge or eye-droppers.

So, after all this, what do you do? simply email your design to eclectidbits@icloud.com

As with my other competitions, this one is not random selection; I choose the one I like best. If I also choose to use it as my logo, I will be assuming your permission to use it.

Competition is open until February 28.

I look forward to seeing your efforts!



No comments:

Post a Comment