Saturday 8 November 2014

Fairwell Fountain Pen Day

We here in the Southern Hemisphere have now well-and-truly bid Fountain Pen Day goodbye :(

Of course you Northerners still have some time to go and we're happy to let you try to catch up - although we know you never will! 

The day has been glorious!  

My FPD has been marked with two extremely well timed arrivals:
The Wahl-Eversharp Skyline SkyScraper Fountain Pen

Only the box for now; I'll de-cant it once I get it home. More pics to come.
Delta Unica (from Goulet Pens) - ain't she a cutie?

So a productive day indeed!

Full marks to Mr Fountain Pen Day, Cary Yeager, for his outstanding work in growing this day in such a short time (starting in 2012) to the fabulous success of this year.

I will not be announcing the winner of my competition until after the Northerners finally say adieu to FPD; but the standard has been great and people have really produced some marvellous poetry, entering into the competition with verve!

Very few of you have left email addresses, so a direct email with your details would be helpful.

So, until next tine (or at least tomorrow when the winners are announced),


EB

 Here are a few of my FPD instagram pics:


From top: FPGeeks badge; Omas Arco 360 (don't you just love that pattern?); the Wahl-Eversharp Skyline SkyScraper, Omas Alba

The box inside of which lies the goodies for my FPD competition

My Omas Extra Lucens says goodnight to Fountain Pen Day for another year!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great day. I love the timely arrival of your pens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Bonnie - and don't forget to email me your details so that I can send you your prizes!

      Delete