Wednesday 16 July 2014

Latest Pen Poem: Don't Think; ink!

It's been some time since my last blog; my sincere apologies. So to get things going again, I thought I'd post my latest Pen Poem; and a teaser for my next review:

DON'T THINK, INK!


 TRANSLATION:
Ink a pen and soon you'll see
Another pen to ink, and glee
Will overtake your common sense;
Your "one" will morph to "many" hence
The trick, when one performs this task,
Is not to think, 
Just Ink,
And fast!

Inks and pens used (from top):
  • Noodlers Habanero; Omas Extra 556 (ogiva gold)
  • Noodlers Saguaro Wine; Pelikan N400
  • Visconti Blue; Edison Collier
  • Diamine Ancient Copper, Radius Superior - Red Arco
  • Caran d'Ache Vibrant Green; Radius Superior -Green Arco
  • Diamine Sapphire Blue; Radius Comet- Brown Arco
  • Unknown cartridge turquoise; Kaweco AL Raw
  • Another unknown Pelikan cartridge; Pelikan Twist

Finally, here is the teaser for the next blog:

Do you know what it is? Hint: I paid $US2.25 per pen...

Until next tine,

EB

No comments:

Post a Comment