Monday 2 September 2013

The Desk (part ix)

I'm moving today to the more mundane part of the desk before moving to more interesting bits.
We start with my CPU - an Apple (quite old now - 2007), but a fabulous machine.

In front of the desk top, you can see a bottle of Tsuyu-kusa Iroshizuku ink (quite like this one). Under the CPU you can see the spine of a Rickshaw Bags Moleskine cover (Moleskine inside) then a pen rest (Nakaya) on top of which are an Omas Green Arco with a fabulous Mottishaw italic nib; and a Pelikan Go. There is a close up of these here:

Here you can also see a Kaweco Al Sport in aluminium sitting on a vintage glass ink well, as well as a couple more of my "Go-to" inks : Private Reserve Tanzanite (a great purple and known about the traps as a pen laxative!) and MB Racing Green.


Here is the shelf just above my pen drawers: This includes a box with an Eversharp Skyline set (pen and pencil), some of my stationery a bucket lid of ballpoints, felt tips and pencils (see below) and a Visconti pen display (that I don't use - who said I'm a horder!)

That's it until next tine!

No comments:

Post a Comment